BORSIG Vapour Recovery Unit
The BORSIG Vapour Recovery Unit (VRU) combines absorption/condensation and membrane separation. The unit comprises a liquid ring compressor, scrubber column, membrane stage and vacuum pump. The BORSIG VRU process effectively treats gas streams containing hydrocarbons in order to meet the required emission limits. BORSIG VRUs are equipped with high quality machinery and materials only. The combination of reliable instruments and the latest state-of-the-art control systems enables the fully automated operation of the unit.
The mechanical design of the system is based on a skid-mounted, pre-assembled principle. This can be a standardised layout but also tailored to meet the particular site requirements of the customer.
- Compact, modular design, standardised or tailored
- Unique, advanced inherently safe explosion principle
- High efficiency and recovery
- Capacity control option available
- Consideration of customer´s codes and standards
- Flexible and safe for all products
- Flexible for emission changes due to modular process design
- Low maintenance due to machinery and material selection e.g. use of stainless steel
- High reliability due to high-quality equipment and control system
- Self-in taking principle, no blower required