BORSIG hydrogen separation
BORSIG Hydrogen Separation technology provides efficient and compact process packages based on highly selective hydrogen membranes. Tailor-made process solutions offer significant savings in hydrogen management for refineries and production plants.
The BORSIG Membrane Technology offers attractive process solutions for separation, purification and recovery of hydrogen from refinery process or off-gas streams. Potential applications cover a variety of refinery processes with a wide range of compositions and operating conditions. Typical hydrogen separation applications are for instance:
Hydrogen recovery / purification from refinery off-gas e.g. hydrocracking, catalytic reforming, hydro-treating etc.
- Hydrogen recovery from purge gas, e.g. from ammonia production processes
- Syngas H2 / CO-ratio adjustment
- High hydrogen recovery
- High equipment reliability and on-stream availability
- Non-alternating process flows
- Compact, pre-assembled process units
- Retrofit for existing facilities