Reciprocating Compressors for Process Gases API 11P/ ISO 13631
BORSIG ZM Compression GmbH offers high speed reciprocating compressors according API 11P/ ISO13631 as packaged units which meet the special requirements of the gasfield industry.
Features of high speed reciprocating compressors
- Skid-mounted including all components necessary for easy transportation, easy erection and easy relocation
- driven by reliable electric motors or by high speed industrial gas engines (up to 1200 rpm)
- suitable for compression of sour gas
- short delivery time
- easy adaptation to changes of operating conditions (by replacement of standardized cylinders, if necessary)
- compliance with API standards according to application requirements
- p = (...100) bar
- V = (... 20.000) m³/h
- P = (... 5.000) kW
- L = (130 … 150) mm
BORSIG ZM Compression GmbH - Profile and Products
Johann Friedrich August Borsig founded BORSIG in 1837. Within 15 years the company had become one of the largest industrial manufacturers in Europe.
In 1842 the Zwickau mechanical engineering company (Zwickauer Maschinenfabrik) began manufacturing steam engines and pumps for hard coal mining. BORSIG expanded into compressor technology in 1857 followed almost half a century later by ZM in 1903.
BORSIG ZM Compression GmbH - Reciprocating Compressors for Process Gases
BORSIG ZM Compression GmbH is a member of the BORSIG Group and manufactures reciprocating and integrally geared centrifugal compressor units. The company additionally offers compressor valves, the BORSIG BlueLine system and a comprehensive compressor service.