BORSIG Marine Vapour Recovery Unit
Next to the vapour recovery unit itself, the application of marine vapour recovery typically requires long piping installations and built-in safety devices e.g. dock safety units. Very often the VRU is a minor part of the investment. The MVRU is able to handle single or parallel loading from one or various sea-going vessels.
BORSIG Membrane Technology GmbH offers solutions for all product vapours and capacities
- Designed for multi-jetty usage and for maximum capacities
- Treatment of vapours of different loaded and pre-loaded products
- Self-suction principle can minimise vapour piping diameter
- Extra blower system for vapour transport to VRU is not required
- Various options regarding absorbent utilisation are available
- Meets strict international emission levels and safety guidelines
- Customised mechanical design adaptable to space restrictions (jetty/shore platform)
BORSIG Membrane Technology GmbH
Membrane processes are standard processes used either as a substitution or in combination with other process steps in many areas of the chemical, petrochemical, oil and gas industries. BORSIG Membrane Technology GmbH offers modern, intelligent solutions for new and existing processes. Taking the highest safety and quality standards into consideration, our membranes, membrane modules and membrane systems ensure operational safety, maximum efficiency and optimum cost effectiveness.