BORSIG Seal Gas Recovery Unit
The BORSIG Seal Gas Recovery Unit enables the valuable hydrocarbon to be recovered from the mechanical seal system. The process usually consists of the following unit operations: compression, condensation and membrane separation. The liquefied hydrocarbon is routed back to a tank for re-use in the ORC system and the nitrogen enriched exhaust gas is either routed to the flare system or can be purified in order to meet the nitrogen requirements for re-use in the process.
- Flexible system for multiple component handling
- Highest recovery rates and product purities
- Safe operation, high reliability, low maintenance
- Modular design to meet specific plant conditions and local regulations
- Quick installation and easy implementation by package unit design
- Adaption to existing plants (retrofit design) feasible