Steam conditioning plays an indispensable role in today`s modern power plants. Our desuperheater solutions have found great acceptance on the market offering state of the art technology for precise steam cooling by water injection.
In order to minimize vaporization distance - crucial for industrial and utility boilers - the nozzle design is optimized for perfect atomization of the cooling media. An integrated ball valve guarantees tight system isolation to reduce the risk of thermal shocks and minimize steam turbine blade wear associated to water accumulation and valve leakages. The massflow of the cooling media is controlled by a unique rotary movement that guarantees optimal cooling injection covering the entire load range.
- up to 420 bar / ANSI Class 2500
Connection cooling water:
- from 1“ / DN 25
- from 3“ / DN 80
Number of nozzles:
- Metal to Metal
- Shut-off function by integrated ball valve system
- Multistage pressure reduction
- linear, equal percentage or individual control characteristic
- Decreased wear of sealant system due to rotating movement
- Easy maintenance and exchange of spare parts
- Single piece design for maximum mechanical integrity
- No weld joints on pressure retaining components
- No need of additional feed water regulation valve