BORSIG Monomer Recovery Unit
The BORSIG Monomer Recovery Unit enables the recovery of valuable monomers in different applications. Depending on the upstream process, the membrane separation can be combined with unit operations such as compression, condensation, heating etc. Hydrocarbons are separated from mainly nitrogen in the membrane stage. The hydrocarbon enriched permeate stream is either routed to the process or the suction side of the compressor system inside the package unit in order to improve the overall condensation. In some cases an additional membrane stage is fitted in order to meet the requirements of highly purified nitrogen.
- Flexible system for multiple components handling
- Highest recovery rates and product purities
- Moderate pressures and temperatures applied for required condensation
- Safe operation, high reliability, low maintenance
- Modular design to meet specific plant conditions and local regulations
- Quick installation and easy implementation by package unit design
- Adaptation to existing plants (retrofit design) feasible
BORSIG Membrane Technology GmbH
Membrane processes are standard processes used either as a substitution or in combination with other process steps in many areas of the chemical, petrochemical, oil and gas industries. BORSIG Membrane Technology GmbH offers modern, intelligent solutions for new and existing processes. Taking the highest safety and quality standards into consideration, our membranes, membrane modules and membrane systems ensure operational safety, maximum efficiency and optimum cost effectiveness.